Sunday, January 11, 2009

Props to David and Antoinette



When growing up there were times that I wondered what it would be like to not be from such a big family (6 total four girls and two boys). Thank goodness it did not take me long to realize how blessed I am to be from such a large family where the love for each other is so evident. It really shows when a family crisis occurs. Both my big sister Antoinette and brother David have really helped Mom and Dad get through a very difficult week with his bladder infection and cancer diagnosis. Thanks you guys. Its odd, as a kid I don't remember ever being alone. Even in the few home videos we have, I am always being carried by or pulled along by one of my family members. One of the benefits of being the baby of the family I guess. Its nice to know that this love is always there for me and anyone in our family. It seems I am doubly blessed as my extended family shows this same family bond.

1 comment: